So, we bought a house a while back and Seth loves it. It is quite a bit larger than our current home. In the new house there is a little walkway from the living room that you can circle the house through. Seth loves to run around the hallway and have me chase him. I will hide in the closets sometimes and scare him, he absolutely loves this. Well we have been renovating the house for a while now and Seth really hasn't been able to run and play inside. Wednesday night Nathan and I stayed over at the house until about 12:00 am and were cleaning and preparing for carpet. The carpet was laid yesterday (Thursday) and we took Seth to the "new house" to see. As soon as his shoes were off he ran as fast as he could to the carpet and said "Oh, I ike dis Momma." He jumped belly down onto a pile of scrap pieces of carpet and then he was up and off. "Chase me Momma." We were only there for about 20 minutes and he ran as hard as he could for 15. His Nana also came over to see the carpet and he took it upon himself to give her a mini tour! "Come to my room Nana, dis is Seffey's room!" Last night when we were talking about the new house he says, "Dat Daddy,and Momma, and Seffey's new house. I luv my new house!" I love to see him so happy about our house. It makes me so much more excited to know that he is excited.
Some other news about Seth:
When anyone calls him a nickname he will correct them and say "My name Sef, Seffey."
In example: (Nana says) "Hey buddy, how are you today?" (Seth says) "My name not buddy, my name Seffey." It is precious right now. Ask me in a few years and I will let you know if it still is :)
While we were playing at the house the other day Seth was looking out the window and says "What dat Kitty Cat doin Momma?" "Dat Kitty on fence." Sure enough it was. The cat was sitting on a fence post, just hanging out. Seth thought it was hillarious!
You need to put pictures of the new house on here!
ReplyDelete