Thursday, March 19, 2009
Life is so precious!
So...It is amazing how a little (huge) thing can cause so much emotion. Today Seth was playing with his cousin and got a little too close to the road. About that time I hear a feed truck barreling closer. Needless to say, I completely freaked out. I started yelling at Seth to back up and get back. Nathan was doing the same thing and we were both running of course. Everything turned out okay. I am pretty sure I hyperventilated and I was crying uncontrollably. The point of the story is that life is such a precious thing and in an instant that could change. We were VERY lucky and I thank God. I love my little boy so much. He had been crying post incident and when he got to me and saw me crying he started balling. If you want to know what love is, watch your child cry because your heart is broken. A few minutes after the fact Seth said "I ove eww berry much Momma." He is so precious and I am eternally grateful to have been blessed with such and awesome child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment