Friday, March 27, 2009

I a big boy, Seffey a big boy Momma


So for a while now we have been potty training. I came up with an idea to make Seth a Potty Chart where each time he successfully uses the potty he can put a sticker on the chart, and if he has an accident he has to put a sad face. Big hit with him. He has been doing so well and I am hopeful that the main part of potty training is over. He has only had a couple of accidents during the day. He has been wearing "Big Boy Undies" all through the day and at nap time. At night I still put a diaper or pull-up on him but he usually wakes up dry. Every time that he uses the potty he says "Yay Seffey. Put Sticker on Potty Chart." He will put his sticker up and he usually sees the sad face and says "Awww, dat sad face cying." He is really proud of himself and proud to be wearing his big boy undies all the time. I let him pick what pair he wants to wear each day and he is so excited. He usually wants to wear the "Geen ones." Apparently green is his favorite color right now. He is growing up so fast. I have decided to not buy any more diapers after these last 8 are gone! I am pretty sure that we won't be needing them anymore. Congratulations Seth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment