Monday, August 3, 2009

(Notice below how he wouldn't touch his fish!)
Soooooo.We have been further adjusting to life in the new house, and in the new bed! Seth has really transitioned better than I have I think. We still have our dog which is a first for us! We also have our cat and 3 kittens. Seth is such a big boy! Still no accidents in the potty department. He did have and incident involving him, the toliet lid, and a lot of screaming! Poor baby! He is so full of life and such a joy to be around. Lately he is in love with his Momma!.. Any time Nathan touches him, spanks him, gets on to him he will run to me and say "Daddy messin iff me Momma." He is so cute that I can't help but love on him :) We are getting ready to go on vacation and he is super excited about that! He keeps saying "Et's go to bacation. Et's go to Banson (Branson), Et's go see Grammy!" I am really excited about our trip this year. We are staying at a really nice hotel in Branson and taking Seth to the Dixie Stampede which I am sure he is going to love. He seemed to have a good time last year but this year will be even better because he is so much more grown up! We will then head to see my Mom and Larry which he loves because they let him do whatever he wants! He loves them and really enjoys the time he gets to spend with them. Ohh, Seth is really into Bull-riding still. Every night when Nathan lays down on the floor in the living room Seth will say "I need get my Cowboy hat." Then he will climb on Nathan's back and hold on with his hands and feet and say "Et's go boys!" Then Nathan will get on all fours and buck him off! He loves that! Seth loves to see Clayton! Everytime they are together it is so much fun for all of us to observe! He also loves to love on Hannah! What a sweet little boy he is..Well that is a small update, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment