Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton-Tail!




Sorry it has taken me a while. Well, on Easter we all got up around 6:30 AM and got ready for church. I was excited. When I woke or tried to wake Seth up, he said, "I wanna seep Momma." Great! When I forced him to get up he cried and yelled, until I put his Easter clothes on him. He was so proud of his big boy Easter outfit! We had Sunrise Service at church and came home around 12:30 PM. He was surprisingly good at church. He got up with the little kids and went to a microphone (they don't use one when they sing) and started singing by himself "Here comes Peter Cotton-Tail, Hoppin down KITTY (he says kitty when he's embarassed)! He enjoyed the food! This was his first real year to hunt eggs. He was confused at first and would throw the eggs. Then he realized they were full of candy and got really into it at that point! He opened the eggs as soon as he found them and seemed equally excited each time! What a big boy!

Other news: Seth is talking so much. He knows things that he seems too impossibly young to understand! Yesterday he was wearing his shoes on his hands and running them up and down his arm saying "Backards ( when he would go backwards) and Forwards (when he would go forwards). This took me completely by surprise. He is also beginning to correct himself when some of the letters in his words come out wrong. In example, for a long time now he has said Geen for Green. Well now he is trying different letters and annunciations to make is sound right. He was saying "Ga-Leen," it was so precious. He hasn't mastered the R sound yet!

The other day we were taking a nap before I had to go to work and I woke up and turned our fan on. (It wasn't put together exactly right when my hubby put it together 5 yrs ago!) I turned it on high and it began to rock and make a lot of noise. Seth woke up from a dead sleep and said "Wat dat fan doin? Dancin? Hot dog Hot dog Diggity dog (off of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)" He was dancing along to his singing. I said , go back to sleep. He laid back down and was out in minutes! What a hillarious kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment