So, my sister-in-law just started a blog debuting her beautiful children and so I thought I would follow her lead and give it a try! Seth is growing up so fast and I think it is going to be neat to keep all of his loved ones updated on his doings. For any of you who have spent any time with Seth you know that he is absolutely hilarious. He is so full of life and completely enjoys being the entertainment to any party. He amazes me on a daily basis. What a smart little man he is turning out to be. So, if you're interested, check back often for new stories and updates on this amazing little person.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thanks for the Inspiration Crystal!
So, my sister-in-law just started a blog debuting her beautiful children and so I thought I would follow her lead and give it a try! Seth is growing up so fast and I think it is going to be neat to keep all of his loved ones updated on his doings. For any of you who have spent any time with Seth you know that he is absolutely hilarious. He is so full of life and completely enjoys being the entertainment to any party. He amazes me on a daily basis. What a smart little man he is turning out to be. So, if you're interested, check back often for new stories and updates on this amazing little person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment